Summer Sampler 2020: Summer of Easy Piecing
This sampler pattern will help you create an amazing quilt that only looks complex! "Summer Sampler 2020: Easy-Piecing Summer" brings you 16 quilt block designs that are easier than they look. Plus, the designers will give you easy-to-follow instructions and helpful hints every step of the way. More than 1,400 quilters have already participated!
For $29.99 total (a one-time charge), you'll receive:
• 16 fully-tested quilt block patterns, with tips and tricks for success
• A Welcome PDF with fabric requirements and suggested colors (see below for info about fabric bundles available from online fabric shops)
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 58" x 58" sampler quilt
• Coloring sheets for planning
• Access to a private Facebook group ask questions, get advice, and connect with the designers and a community of other quilters
Block sizes: 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" (12" x 12" finished)
Finished quilt size: Approximately 58" x 58"
Skill level: Confident Beginner. We assume you have basic quilting knowledge such as the ability to sew a 1/4" seam, general fabric cutting and pressing knowledge, and familiarity with the terminology used in quilt patterns.
Fabric requirements: Approximately 7 yards total of assorted colors, plus 2-1/4 yards of White background fabric. More detailed information is available in our Welcome PDF, which you can download on purchase.
Custom Summer Sampler 2020 fabric bundles have been curated by:
Mad About Patchwork (Canada)
The Next Stitch (Australia)
(Please note that due to Covid-19, these bundles may not match the mock-up exactly, and stock is limited.)