Summer Sampler 2018: Summer Road Trip
18 blocks. 13 of your favorite designers. One fabulous quilt!
Join more than 650 other quilters who have already subscribed!
Welcome to Summer Sampler 2018—the popular block-of-the-week quilt-along hosted by Katie Blakesley (Swim Bike Quilt), Faith Jones (Fresh Lemons Quilts) and Lee Heinrich (Freshly Pieced)! This year, starting May 14, we're taking you on a summer adventure, with a new block each week inspired by travel and far-flung places!
Customers in the European Union: Please visit my Etsy shop to purchase this pattern.
Summer Sampler 2018 includes:
• Fully-tested instructions for a new 12" (finished) block each week, beginning May 14 and running through September 17
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 80" x 80" finished sampler quilt (delivered September 24)
• All fabric requirements and suggested Kona Solids colors (a limited number of fabric kits will be available from www.sewtopia.com)
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Weekly Summer Sampler newsletter email subscription with information about our inspiration, tips for sewing that week's block, and other bonus content
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
Purchase now and you will automatically receive access to the Welcome packet (with detailed fabric requirements and much more), as well as any weekly block patterns that were released prior to your purchase. Weekly block patterns that are released AFTER your purchase will arrive each Monday via email.
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 3-1/2 yards of white and a total of 3 yards of colored fabric to make the sampler blocks, as well as 4-5 yards of grays or solid colors for the hourglass filler blocks. More detailed information is available in our Welcome PDF that you can download on purchase.
Finished quilt size: Approximately 80" x 80"