Summer Sampler 2019: Piecing Bootcamp
Looking to up your quilting game? "Summer Sampler 2019: Piecing Bootcamp" is a weekly skill-building quilt-along that will polish your piecing technique! Join the nearly 1,200 quilters who have already signed up!
Beginning May 20, a block pattern will be delivered to your email inbox each Monday for 21 weeks. (If you’re joining after Week One, all previously-released files will be available to you immediately.)
Each block will focus on a particular piecing skill or design element, ranging from half-square triangles to foundation paper piecing to curves to Y-seams. Along with the block patterns, you’ll also receive helpful tips and tutorials straight from the designer.
For a one-time payment of $29.99 total, you'll get:
• Fully-tested instructions for 21 gorgeous blocks—a new 12" (finished) block each week, beginning May 20 and running through October 7
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 80" x 92" sampler quilt (delivered Oct. 14)
• Two layout options for finishing instructions (all subscribers receive both - no need to choose!)
• Welcome PDF with fabric requirements and suggested Moda Bella Solids colors (a limited number of fabric kits will be available from www.sewtopia.com)
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
• Weekly newsletter subscription for subscribers only
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 9 yards total to make the sampler blocks, as well as 5-6 yards for the alternating setting blocks. More detailed information is available in our Welcome PDF that you can download on purchase.
Finished quilt size: Approximately 80" x 92"