Wavelength Paper Pattern
This is my twist on a traditional Grandmother's Two-Patch block.
• 8-page, full-color pattern
• Pattern offers two construction choices—foundation paper-piecing or traditional piecing using templates
• Pattern includes full instructions for two design variations (a Traditional Variation and an "Exploding" Variation)
• Choice of two sizes for each design variation, crib or lap size
• Pattern is ideal for beginning paper-piecers and even those with NO paper-piecing experience at all. Complete step-by-step instructions showing how to paper-piece this simple block are included, along with photos of every step.
This is a hard-copy, paper version of the pattern. Paper patterns are available to U.S. shipping addresses only. Shipping: $2.00 ($1.00 if shipped with additional items)
Exploding variation, crib size - 45" x 63"
Exploding variation, lap size - 59" x 77"
Traditional variation, crib size - 44" x 64"
Traditional variation, lap size - 62" x 85"
For fabric requirements, view the image of the back of pattern.