Summer Sampler 2018: Summer Road Trip
18 blocks. 12 of your favorite designers. One fabulous quilt!
Join the *262 and counting* other quilters who have already subscribed!
Welcome to Summer Sampler 2018—the popular block-of-the-week quilt-along hosted by Katie Blakesley (Swim Bike Quilt), Faith Jones (Fresh Lemons Quilts) and Lee Heinrich (Freshly Pieced)! This year, starting May 14, the three of us and 10 of our designer friends are taking you on a summer adventure, with a new block each week inspired by travel and far-flung places!
Save $5 with special pre-sale pricing! Now through May 13, Summer Sampler 2018 is available for a one-time payment of just $24.99 total. That gets you all 18 blocks and everything else listed below!
Summer Sampler 2018 includes:
• Fully-tested instructions for a new 12" (finished) block each week, beginning May 14 and running through September 17
• Complete finishing instructions (delivered September 24)
• All fabric requirements and suggested Kona Solids colors (a limited number of fabric kits will be available from www.sewtopia.com)
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Weekly Summer Sampler newsletter email subscription with information about our inspiration, tips for sewing that week's block, and other bonus content
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
We will release a mock-up of this year's quilt and our "Welcome PDF" with fabric requirements and much more information about the quilt-along, the week of April 23. (If you purchase now, you will automatically receive that and all other future files.) The first block pattern will be sent the week of May 14.
Customers in the European Union: Please visit my Etsy shop to purchase this pattern.
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 17-20 fat-quarters, or about 4.25 to 5 yards total.