Paper Chain BOM: A 2020 Block-of-the-Month Program
Welcome to the Paper Chain BOM - 12 months of paper-pieced quilt blocks! Join the more than 400 quilters who have already subscribed! You'll receive a paper-pieced quilt block pattern in your email inbox the first Monday of each month in 2020!
For a one-time payment of $24.99 total, you'll get:
• Welcome PDF with fabric requirements and suggested colors (a limited number of fabric kits are available from www.sewtopia.com)
• Fully-tested PDF patterns for 12 gorgeous foundation paper-pieced quilt blocks
• Complete finishing instructions to make an 55" x 72" sampler quilt
• Our "Paper-Piecing 101" guide for foundation paper-piecing beginners
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
Fabric requirements for the blocks:
Blocks: Between 1/4 and 1 yard of each color, for a total of 5-3/4 yards
Setting blocks and borders: 2-1/3 yard
Quilt back: 4-1/2 yards
Quilt binding: 1/2 yard
More detailed information (including Kona Cotton color equivalents and specific fabric quantities for each color) is available in our Welcome PDF, which you can download on purchase.
Note: This BOM Program is made up of blocks from our Summer Samplers Series patterns from 2016, 2017, and 2018. All customers who have purchased all three of those Summer Sampler Series patterns will automatically receive this BOM program completely free of charge. Visit my website for more details.
Finished quilt size: Approximately 55" x 72"