2019 Perfect HST BOM Block-of-the-Month program
Join the more than 400 other quilters who have already subscribed to make this beautiful quilt in 2019! This is a beginner-friendly quilt-along that is suitable for all skill levels. It uses my Perfect HST Templates to create the half-square triangles—so you won't have to do ANY trimming!
Your one-time payment of $24.99 includes:
• A new block pattern delivered to your email on the first Monday of each month—12 block patterns total (you will get immediate access to previous months' blocks that have already been released)
• Complete finishing instructions to make a 52" x 62" quilt
• Three free bonus patterns for extra HSTs
• Fabric requirements, including suggested Kona Solids colors (a limited number of fabric kits will be available at www.sewtopia.com)
• A BOM Program Guide, including the schedule, ways to prepare/get organized for the quilt-along, practice lessons in using the Perfect HST templates and accurately piecing completed HSTs, tips for beginner success, and more
• Access to a closed Facebook group where you can ask questions, get advice, and connect with other quilters
• A monthly subscriber-only newsletter with tips and tricks, examples of completed blocks, etc.
The Perfect HST Templates are not included in the BOM subscription. You must purchase the templates in order to make this quilt. Click here to purchase the templates.
Fabric requirements for the BOM: 2-1/2 yards of a gray solid, 1-1/8 yards of a white solid, and 1/4-1/2 yard each of 10 colorful solids. More detailed information is available in the BOM Program Guide PDF, which you can download immediately upon purchase.
Questions? Click here to see the Perfect HST BOM FAQ.