2017 Summer Sampler: Summer Star Medallion
Seventeen blocks. Eight of your favorite designers. Two block sizes. Join Katie of Swim, Bike, Quilt, Faith of Fresh Lemons Quilts, and myself—along with five of our other favorite quilt designers—with this block-of-the-week program!
Summer Sampler 2017 includes:
• A new block delivered to your email every Monday, starting May 15, 2017, through Sept. 4, 2017
• Fully tested PDF instructions for each block in both 12" and 6" finished sizes
• Quilt mock-up coloring sheet for planning
• Full instructions, fabric requirements, and suggested Kona Solids colors for our Star Medallion Sampler layout
• Access to a subscriber-only Facebook group to interact with other quilters and the designers
• All 17 blocks, plus everything else, listed above for just $24.99 total!
The finished quilt measures 70" x 70". Blocks are a mix of traditionally pieced and foundation paper-pieced. For more information, click here.
Once you make your purchase, you will receive the Summer Sampler 2017 Welcome PDF with more information about the subscription and fabric requirements. After that, you will receive an email with a link to download a new block pattern PDF each Monday for 17 weeks, starting May 15. On Monday, Sept. 11, you will receive additional instructions to finish your quilt into the Summer Star Medallion layout.
Customers in the European Union: Please visit my Etsy shop to purchase this pattern.
Fabric requirements for the blocks: Approximately 17-20 fat-quarters, or about 4.25 to 5 yards total.
Fabric requirements for the sawtooth star "filler blocks": 1/4 yard darker color, 1/4 yard lighter color, 1-1/2 yards background
Fabric requirements for the flying geese "filler blocks": 1/4 yard darker color, 1/4 yard lighter color, 1-1/2 yards background: 1/2 yard color, 3/4 yard background
Fabric requirements for the border: 1/4 yard darker color, 1 yard lighter color, 2 yards background